128. Ask me Anything - Q and A with salon business coach Phil Jackson
Discover savvy salon growth tips for off-peak success without overspending.
Lessons from this episode:
- Adapt opening hours to align with customer patterns and consider seasonal flexibility for potential energy savings.
- Create a salon with personality by making savvy decor choices that resonate with clientele without overspending.
- Utilise affordable decor solutions, such as single stem vases or repurposing antique furniture, to set your salon apart.
- Focus on maintaining a clean and fresh salon environment as it can be more impactful than expensive, fussy interiors.
- Give new talent an appropriate time frame to build their client base, taking into account if they are replacing a team member or starting a new column.
Categories: Money, Team